2013年11月10日 星期日

Something You May Never Know (The Unforgettable Trip in My Life) ( WA1) Version 3

02121105 陳業大
Narration Version 3
11/22/2013
315 Words
Something You May Never Know
     Among all the things in our life, it’s those touching moment that makes a trip so unforgettable. When it comes to the trip, I will always remember forever, one piece of my memory will flash into my mind instantly. I’ve been to Africa as a voluntary worker from Eden Social Welfare Foundation. Traveling to Africa was a kind of tough encounter, for you had to take some medicine or shot for fear of coming down with AIDS or other disease. However, everything would seems really worthwhile when you saw the smile on the faces of those extremely skinny orphans.
     I traveled to Africa as voluntary worker in 2011. It’s about 2 years ago, but when I try to memorize the trip, everything and every moment are just like yesterday news in my memory. Not only the kids living there but the environment also made me start to treasure what I had already got now. Everything I encountered in Africa was so astonishing to me at the First day. Left the quality of the drinking water, there was even little water if we didn’t arrive at there, so did those innutritious foods! What’s worse, it was really a unbelievable shock for me to believe that those orphans were brought up with these sorts of things. When I saw these children smile at me for my teaching or aid, I started to think this way, “Why can’t everyone in the world smile like them? The smile doesn't have other meaningless things. What’s wrong with us? We have already got everything we need!” Well goes the proverb, “ No matter how it changes, stay real.” It has been the motto that I always bear in my mind. Remember that treasuring what you have now, and being appreciated for who gave you these. There’s no scar that won’t fade away, so why is sadness still on you face?

沒有留言:

張貼留言